EYHK Young Tax Professional of the Year 2022
To: UG Penultimate & Final-year students,
EYHK Young Tax Professional of the Year 2022 is calling for applications.
EYHK Young Tax Professional of the Year is an international competition designed to identify young talent with an interest in tax, help them enhance their professional skills and develop their careers. As one of the yearly highlights of EY Hong Kong, the competition gives participants the opportunity to share experiences with people from a range of backgrounds and cultures.
By bringing together students from all over the world, the event aims to demonstrate how much the tax profession has changed today and how business is managed in different cultures. The competition will also expose participants to the skills required to be tomorrow’s leaders. This competition will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Build a professional network that will enhance your future career
- Differentiate yourself from fellow university students in an increasingly competitive job market
- Provide yourself with a platform to launch your career, no matter where you choose to work
- Explore how a world-class professional service organization helps clients to achieve their goals
The first phase of the competition takes place in Hong Kong. The Top 2 Hong Kong winners will be invited to join Greater China final in June 2022. Country winners will then be invited to participate in the International final in November 2022. They will be challenged with case studies and interviews by experienced judges. The global top 10 finalists will be invited to a prestigious awards ceremony where — after a final review of performance throughout the competition — the 3 winners of the Young Tax Professional of the Year will be announced.
Interested students please complete the following two steps on or before 12:00noon on March 11, 2022 (Friday):
1. Submit School’s online application form: https://hku.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1Ty1vAZECL75c8u
2. Submit EY’s online application form: bit.ly/2022YTPY
Remarks: Please note that undergraduate students from the HKU Business School who have previously applied via EY’s website are required to submit the School’s online application form as well.
1) The School will not be responsible for any expenses incurred in the competition.
2) The data collected through EYHK’s online application system is solely administered by EYHK. The School shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.