With the generous support and donation from our long-standing corporate partners and community leaders, HKU Business School has set up the Future Leader Scholarship Program aims to recognize the academic achievements of local undergraduate students and to encourage them to participate in various kinds of out-of-classroom learning activities (e.g. study tours, service trips, professional examinations, internships, etc.) so that their competitiveness in the fast-changing business landscape can be enhanced.
Forms of Scholarship
Under the Scholarship Program, up to 100 scholarships are offered each year in collaboration with our donors and corporate partners.
Each scholarship recipient receives a one-off grant of HK$20,000 and is eligible to receive the scholarship once throughout his/her undergraduate studies.
- Full-time Year 2 & 3 local undergraduate students in the academic year 2021-22 who have completed at least two regular semesters of study in the HKU Business School at the time of application;
- Having obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 or being ranked top 15% in their respective academic years and degree curricula (i.e. Year-2 or Year-3 students reading the UG degree curricula offered by the Faculty of Business and Economics);
- Having no record of academic misconduct; and
- Any other requirements as specified by the donors.
Students are required to submit an online application form HERE and upload the following documents:
1. Most updated CV; and
2. a 500-word essay describing yourself and your career aspirations, and a plan of how to utilize the scholarship in the 2022-23 academic year, if awarded.
Announcement of Results
The results of the scholarship awardees shall be announced in end of August / early September 2022.
5:00 p.m., June 27, 2022 (Monday)
For questions regarding the above Scholarship Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.