Goldman Sachs “2022 APAC Global Markets Competition”
To: UG students graduating in the year of 2024
Goldman Sachs is inviting applications for its “2022 APAC Global Markets Competition”.
About the Competition
The APAC Global Markets Competition provides sophomore students the opportunity to pave their way to a career in sales and trading with the Goldman Sachs. It aims to upskill and prepare students into future sales and trading roles under a combination of experiential learning via simulations, fun competition and networking. Participants will develop their existing strengths, learn from Goldman Sachs professionals and build confidence.
The competition will take place online from late May – early July 2022. It consists of three rounds with the theme across fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC) and equities.
- Sophomore year of studies from Bachelor's and Master's degree
- Any academic majors are welcome
- Hold a passion and interest in financial markets
How to join
• Sign up at https://recruiting360.avature.net/candidates
• Select “2022 APAC Global Markets Competition” and submit your application and CV by May 8, 2022
Selected applicants will receive the confirmation from the organizer by May 2022.
- Our School will not be responsible for any expenses incurred in this competition.
- The data collected through the online application is solely administered by the organizer. The School shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.