Bayer Digital Campus Challenge 2022
To: All UG Students
Bayer Digital Campus Challenge 2022 is now open for registration.
About the Competition
Do you know how digital technologies can be used in healthcare to improve people's live?
Launched by the Agorize since 2017, the Bayer Digital Campus Challenge inspires students to bring forward creative ideas to capitalize on the opportunities that arise from digitalization and to develop projects in collaboration with the Bayer’s team. The theme of Bayer Digital Campus Challenge 2022 is to find out “How digital will Bayer be in 2032?”
The four main topics for this challenge are:
- Data-Driven Farming
- Data Science
- Automation & Process Mining
- Good Digital Health Practice
Awards and Benefits
- Shortlisted teams will be selected to be mentored by Bayer experts and earn an internship/ job opportunity.
- The winning team will win an all-inclusive trip to one of the Bayer’s hubs in Berlin, Barcelona, or Boston, as well as mentorship from industry professionals in Spring 2023.
November 06, 2022
November 09-22, 2022
1st Voting (For Selection of best team per subject)
November 23 – December 14, 2022
December 14, 2022
Final Event – Team Presentation
How to join
- Register on the Challenge platform and form a team of 2-5 members
- Submit a 10-slide PDF on one of the above categories by 6 November 2022 11:59pm, CET (7 November 2022 6:59am, HKT).
Please refer to the Challenge Website at https://bit.ly/Bayer-DCC22-HKU for details of the competition. Interested students should submit an application by the deadline.
1) The data collected through the online registration is solely administered by the organizer. The School shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss, or any other situations arise.
2) Please note that student participants of this Competition will be responsible for their own safety while outside Hong Kong (provided that the winning team will win a trip to Berlin, Barcelona, or Boston). Students must pay for all expenses related to the trip and arrange for their own insurance which covers the whole period of their stays. The School will not be responsible for any expenses incurred in this competition.