The Faculty of Business and Economics is pleased to introduce a Student Enrichment Programme “Connectivity in Finance” to all first-year students. This Programme allows students to meet with the industry and explore the business world.
- To allow students to gain fundamental business and financial knowledge
- To offer students to get in touch with the industry so as to boost their confidence for their future career development.
Date: March 4-6, 2019 (First 3 days of the Reading Week of the 2nd Semester of 2018-19)
*Exact schedule will be announced later.
Visits and Workshops (To Be Confirmed)
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Independent Commission Against Corruption Hong Kong (ICAC)
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA)
- EFG Bank Hong Kong
- Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd.
- Amplify Trading – Trading Simulation Training
* Visits and itinerary are subject to change
All Year 1 Students with (i) demonstrated interest in the Asset Management and Private Banking industry; and (ii) outstanding engagement in university life/activities
Interested students please put in an application via the LINK during this following period.
9:00a.m., October 26, 2018 (Friday) – 12:00nn, November 5, 2018 (Monday)
Late application will NOT be accepted.
Selection will be based on a short essay (no more than 300 words) and CV of the applicants. Interview might be required. Only selected candidates will be notified of the results.
A refundable deposit of HK$2,000 has to be paid by student participants. The deposit will be refunded to students upon successful completion of the Programme, inclusive of submission of a Programme-end evaluation and a reflection report. Please note that full attendance to every arranged activity is expected, otherwise refundable deposit will be forfeited.
For any enquiries, please contact Miss Jessica Luk at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (852) 3917 5343.