China Resources Land “Mix Young” Business Competition
FBE UG students are cordially invited to join the China Resources Land “Mix Young” Business Competition (華潤置地校園商業大賽) from June – August 2019.
A team comprises 3 – 5 members should submit online application with a creative idea on available space in any shopping mall. Suggested ideas include but not limited to raise sales volume, increase customer flow or brand awareness and visibility. Winners of the competition will receive up to $20,000 cash prize and internship offer.
1) Regional Preliminary Round (May 21 – June 21, 2019)
- To submit online proposal in word format (<1,000 words, file size <5MB)
2) Public Voting (June 21 – 30, 2019)
- All submissions will be uploaded for online public voting
3) Regional Semi-final Round (July 1 – 19, 2019)
- To submit online business plan and short video (<50 pages of PPT, file size <30MB; <2 minutes MP4 video, file size <100MB)
4) Regional Final Round (July 20 – 31, 2019)
- To submit final presentation file for regional round and present the idea in front of the judging panel on Open Day (<50 pages of PPT, file size <30MB)
5) National Final Round (August 1 – 14, 2019)
- To submit final presentation file for national round and present the idea in TED-style
(<50 pages of PPT, file size <30MB)
Full time university students (including undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD students)
Interested students please submit your application via the above website or QR code in the attached pamphlet by June 19, 2019 (Wednesday).
You may refer to below pamphlet or the competition website for more details of the competition and registration procedures.
1. Please note that student participants of this programme will be responsible for their own safety while outside Hong Kong (for teams who successfully enter the national final round).
2. Our Faculty will not be responsible for any expenses incurred in this Competition.
3. The data collected through the online application is solely administered by the organizer. The Faculty shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.